BlueDragon2BlueDragon2

Main Art Reviews Stats

Tardigrade Tardigrade

Goes on a bit long, but this needed to exist!

Don't Misgender People Don't Misgender People

Did ANYONE give their actual gender in this? I love how the second option in the second question is: "I pressed [opposite]" so people aren't really denying that yes, that is what they wanted. Also, lame production in general.

Nyan Cat VS Slender Nyan Cat VS Slender

Started out funny then turned into a pointless hate vid. Where is Nyan Cat spammed so much and annoyingly that it generates this much anger? I always found it easy to ignore.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Just lame and predictable late night cartoon stuff, and just not funny or entertaining in general.

I donâEUTMt know why, but your outright parodies of other cartoons are next-to the only ones that are funny and good.

Press Start: Conquest Press Start: Conquest

A small bit amusing, but missing something too vital. It really needed to have some scene where it was shown as being made by Count Vile at the end; with him showing it to Morgan or something.

LL - A Ban Day Assessment LL - A Ban Day Assessment

better than most of the LL trolling junk

What makes you think people even look at them anymore?

uglyslug responds:

LL =/= trolls.

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Really funny

1 of the most entertaining things that I've seen on here that was submitted this year.

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

Pretty good.

Significantly better than TANKMEN:Infinity.

Pico's space adventure Pico's space adventure

It's garbage

So what's the message you artists are putting out, that if you aren't on drugs, you don't deserve to be entertained?

Pico's Portal Party Pico's Portal Party

senseless disgusting trash

1 of the things I respect about Pico's School is that it isn't almost entirely senseless. These vids are. The 2 stars are for the work that went into the art, animation and sound and the fact that, sadly, I've seen worse. You've ruined the Pico character for me as well as the concept of him as a theme. It's been quite disenchanting, guys.