BlueDragon2BlueDragon2

Main Art Reviews Stats

Landfall Landfall

Oh look
It's this failure of a game again

Dumb Raider Dumb Raider

Is there even a way to win? It's hard to tell with intentional shitposts like this.

Derp till Dawn Derp till Dawn

The cabin's design is an unnecessary pain and the Labyrinth is pretty much impossible. If you level designed worth a shit you would not have to have Slendy act so illogically and be weaker than the one from the original game. I find other parts of the game irritating too. The rest is really good.

Video Game Quiz: Atari Video Game Quiz: Atari

Apparently an Atari Noob for spelling Phoenix wrong. Seriously, the amount I knew the answer to should have been at least enough for a rank higher than that.
And why exactly do you think Space Ark is more memorable to people than Atlantis?

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

ItâEUTMs fun, even if a little boring, at first, but I suggest you seek help from 1 of the mental health professions out there because the numbers you designed this game to present are just lunacy. The percentages shown donâEUTMt reflect the real ones and, a lot of times, donâEUTMt appear to make sense at all. Sometimes the percentage numbers shown even change depending on what order you click on your guys in for a mission. Also, it seems to round to the nearest whole percentage toward the more desired numbers with the numbers it presents to you on screen, leaving any number past the decimal point for what it really is hidden. You at least could have had the numbers turn green when they reached the actual maximum amount so people arenâEUTMt loading on signifigantly too much in characters after failing at things when the game showed the maximum percentage for success, especially when low single-digit percentages have been so success-effecting in this series.

Unequiping and equipping things is really annoying and if you were going add complications like that to the sequel, you should have removed more of the others.

While the music in the first game was mostly ok-to-good, all the music in this 1 is horrible. IâEUTMve had people asking me what the hell was wrong with the computer when they heard it.

The blood taskbar at the top of the game screen is annoying, too.

Toybox Toybox

unsolvable without outside help

There was no reasonable way to figure out the part with the piano and a significant number of other parts of the game without the walkthrough. I don't know what goes on in the minds of programmers when they make parts in their games like those, that people can't figure out without being told outright. I guess you think that if people can't figure out parts of your games, it means that you are smart. It actually means the opposite. It means you are pretty clueless about how to make a puzzle & even about how thought processes work. Maybe part of the problem is that you don't think enough about the perspective of someone who didn't program the game.

The art, music & theme were good. The choice of controls for the hardware were good, but in-game, it was hard to figure out how to do more than a few things with them.

The game needs a solid 17+ age rating, not 16+.

Actionpals Actionpals

Please make a version 2!

This game shows alot of promise. Try replacing the bees with a less pathetic enemy. There should be a smaller # of what you replace them with proportionate to the increase in difficulty.

I don't know if achievements more detailed than a high score medal are the way to go with this, but you need some kind of scoring system.

It would be nice to have a different song for each level. Please make the music shut off after a certain # of cycles, preferably 2 cycles. Try to use more of "Rocketrace" in the last level if you can. The way you cut "Rocketrace" in this game sounds annoying.

The Uberkids in this are just dumb. Just get rid of them. They're overused on Newgrounds & misused most of the time.

Like the others said, try to have less area where there are no enemies on the screen.

There should be a limit on how long you can hold down s. A meter that goes down & stops you from firing for a full second if it reaches empty should work. It could re-appear at full if you let go of the fire button before it reaches 0 for a fraction of a second. Use your judgement for how small a fraction it should be.

Nene using her handsdoesn't work conceptually. Try having her use folding fans or katanas for her reflecting ability.

Please make the backgrounds more subtle.

I loved the art & liked the concepts alot. I really hope you make an improved version of this game.

molkman responds:

A meter for using S would be logical, but it would really make the game annoying. I like how it is an extrem destruction party right now.

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

It's too hard & too hard to figure out.

It showed promise in the beginning, but went wrong in the second half of the first level. The first level went from being fairly easy to being very hard when the elevator was boarded. I don't know what the *@%# I'm supposed to do with the first boss. Yes, you have hints & walkthroughs, but a good game allows you to figure it out without outside help. I beat Mega Mans 1-6 without too much trouble, so don't talk about being easily frustrated by Mega Man games with me.