BlueDragon2BlueDragon2

Main Art Reviews Stats

Tardigrade Tardigrade

Goes on a bit long, but this needed to exist!

Don't Misgender People Don't Misgender People

Did ANYONE give their actual gender in this? I love how the second option in the second question is: "I pressed [opposite]" so people aren't really denying that yes, that is what they wanted. Also, lame production in general.

Nyan Cat VS Slender Nyan Cat VS Slender

Started out funny then turned into a pointless hate vid. Where is Nyan Cat spammed so much and annoyingly that it generates this much anger? I always found it easy to ignore.

Landfall Landfall

Oh look
It's this failure of a game again

Dumb Raider Dumb Raider

Is there even a way to win? It's hard to tell with intentional shitposts like this.

Derp till Dawn Derp till Dawn

The cabin's design is an unnecessary pain and the Labyrinth is pretty much impossible. If you level designed worth a shit you would not have to have Slendy act so illogically and be weaker than the one from the original game. I find other parts of the game irritating too. The rest is really good.

:=&amp;gt;LOZ Title Trance Remix&amp;lt;=: :=>LOZ Title Trance Remix<=:

Great

I held back a few stars over originality and minor imperfection, but it sounds awesome. I find it sickening that people are more critical of cool things like this on the internet than the dog-$#!* that many of them give top ratings to.

~EnV~Celebration ~EnV~Celebration

Great

Music like this is what makes the Newgrounds Audio Portal cool.

The Raid The Raid

sounds uncool and unhip

Sounds & beats like that only work if you do something extremely clever with them. This sounds like a great example of an unhip & uncool song.